This two-day interactive workshop is designed for early childhood educators, teachers, and caregivers who work with children from birth to six years of age. (Parents will also find this workshop helpful.)
1. Understand how young children learn and how to adapt teaching to the needs of this age group.
2. Foster essential social and emotional skills to support development and school readiness and understand behavior and how to guide it in groups of young children.
3. Teach the essential skills for developmentally appropriate participation in class meetings.
4. Learn Positive Discipline and Adlerian concepts for use in the classroom, preschool community, and with parents
5. Create a classroom or care setting where children can develop a sense of belonging and significance based on the importance of contribution and mutual respect.